Moulton Lava

Moultonic Musings

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Friday, January 27, 2006

Tonics and Toxins

One man's trash is another man's treasure, and one man's poison is another man's elixir.

I've been listening to various genres of music coming in over my streaming audio servers. It's interesting how some music acts as a tonic at first, but loses its punch if it's overplayed.

Today is Mozart's birthday, so I expect we'll be hearing a lot of his music, which I frankly enjoy.

I still have a modest collection of vintage vinyl LP records, which I haven't bothered to convert to digitized MP3. It's so much easier just to tune into a random Muzak channel via the Net.

For a while, Apple iTunes supported a feature whereby one could share their personal iTunes library across the Internet. The feature still exists, but there is no easy way to use it. One has to use arcane technical hacks to share one's iTunes library with a remote party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home