Moulton Lava

Moultonic Musings

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Grooving With SuitSat-1


59-Second Britches Song (Feelin' Groovy)

[Click to Start or Download Midi]

Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the mission last.
Just tumbling down the robot tones.
Looking for juice and feelin' groovy.

Ba da, Ba da, Ba da, Ba da...Feelin' Groovy.

Hello blog-post,
What cha knowin'?
I've come to watch your signals growin'.
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in' doo-doo,
Feelin' groovy.

I've got five words to speak,
And promises to keep.
I'm crackled and fading and ready to sleep.
Let the morning time drop all its kudos on me.
Space, I love you,
All is groovy.

Lyrics CopyClef 2006 Simon & Garfunkel and Barsoom Tork Associates.
Midi Sequence by jdewbre@aol.com. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home