Moulton Lava

Moultonic Musings

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

I Write the Songs


Artist: Barsoom Tork
Song: I Write the Songs
Composer: Bruce Johnston and Barsoom Tork Associates
MP3: I Write the Songs



[Click to start embedded MP3]

I’ve been alive forever, and I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the Midis together,
I am shameless, and I write the songs

I write the songs that make grown men cry
I write the songs of Wikipedia Pie
I write the songs that makes Durova sigh
I write the songs, I right the wrongs

My blog cries deep within you,
I’ve lodged my talk page in your soul
Now, when I look out through fresh eyes,
I’m young again, even though I’m very old

Chorus

Oh my music makes you dance
And lifts your spirits from the trance,
And I wrote some rock ’n’ roll so you can move
Music fills your heart,
Well, that’s a real fine place to start
It’s from me it’s for you,
It’s from you, it’s from me,
It’s a Wikipedia symphony

Chorus

I am music, and I write the songs
I put the words and the Midis together,
I am shameless, and I write the songs
I write the songs that right the wrongs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home