Moulton Lava

Moultonic Musings

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Friday, August 01, 2008

Odd Socracy Tackles Condo's ad hoc Ochlocracy

Thanks to Mike Ault of the Bedfordshire Condominium Association for suggesting this number...

Title: Parking Prison Blues
Artist: John McCarthy
Composer: Johnny Cash and Barsoom Tork Associates
Midi: Folsom Prison Blues

I hear the tow truck comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't seen good neighbors since I don't know when,
My truck's in Parking Prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But the Trustees keep a boilin' on their lord high throne

When I was just a baby my mama told me, Son,
Always be a good boy, don't ever diss the Nuns.
But I parked a truck in Bedford just to watch Bob sigh
When I hear that rule book quoting, I hang my head and cry..

I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy barbecue
They're probably drinkin' coolers and driving funky carts.
Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
But those Trustees keep a movin'
And that's what tortures me...

Well if they freed my truck from prison,
If that parking space was mine
I bet I'd park my truck a little longer down the line
Far from Parking Prison, that's where I want to stay
And I'd let Barsoom Tork's music blow my blues away.....

CopyClef 2008, Johnny Cash and Barsoom Tork Associates.
Bedfordshire Bupkes, All Wrongs Reversed.

Folsom Prison Blues ~ Johnny Cash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home