Moulton Lava

Moultonic Musings

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2011

All Your Goons Are Belong To Us



All Your Goons Are Belong To Us

Synopsis: Cheka blocks Moulton on Encyc.Org for Bearing Accurate Witness

Alison: Now then, Auggie, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Block.

Auggie: Eh?

Alison: The Block, Auggie. The Indefinite Block! Well now, what happened is, one of our goons, he had a sort of, well, he went a little Cluster B in the Dramafest.

Auggie: What?

Alison: Well, I'll tell you what he did. He went and did a loony thing. He blocked Moulton for Bearing Accurate Witness.

Auggie: What? Did Moulton leave? Are you telling me he hasn't left?

Alison: Uh, well, let me finish, Auggie. Let me finish.

Auggie: Moulton is going to post this on his blog and on Facebook, isn't he?

Alison: Well listen, Auggie, how do you think I feel about it?! Can you imagine how I feel about it, Auggie? Eh?


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Auggie said...

Not bad!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home